Real Wedding - Chelsea & Dan
Chelsea Husted and Dan Lingenfelder were married on January 14, 2017 in a beautiful winter wonderland wedding at The Oregon Golf Club in West Linn.
Where Did They Meet?
Chelsea: Dan and I met through a mutual friend. We were set up on a blind date. We completely hit it off and have been together since.
Proposal and Engagement
Chelsea: Dan proposed to me on January 3, 2016 in the snow. It was magical!
Why Oregon Golf Club?
Chelsea: We wanted a winter wedding and loved the indoor venue. It was elegant and completely fit my vision.
Challenges During Wedding Planning
Chelsea: There really weren’t any huge challenges during our wedding planning process, thankfully. I started planning right after the engagement and knew what I wanted.
Highlights of the Ceremony
Chelsea:The ceremony was simple, and to the point. Dan’s vows to me were so heartfelt, and meaningful, which definitely made that the highlight of the ceremony for me.
Highlights of the Reception
Chelsea: Our reception was a blast! The food was incredible, absolutely outstanding. The drinks were also awesome, and the dancing was so fun!
- Venue: The Oregon Golf Club
- Photographer: Colleen Kerns - Colleen Amelia Photography
- Event Rentals: Barclays Event Rentals
- Florals: Mary Jean’s Flowers
- Wedding Cake and Dessert: Heavenly Cake Balls
- Wedding Dress: Hayley Paige from Anna’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: WTOO
- Tuxedos: The Black Tux
- Hair & Makeup: Hair by Stephanie Waters / Makeup by Megan Heitmeyer
- DJ: Justin Babbitt-Paradox Productions
- Invitations and Signage: Wit & Glory - Kristin Weber