Real Wedding - Sarah & Joseph
Sarah Kronfield and Joseph Dickerson were married on May 21, 2017 at Tustin Ranch Golf Club in Tustin, California.
Relationship and Proposal
Sarah: We met online and officially met at Starbucks for the first time.
He took me down to the Laguna Beach. We walked down the pathway and stopped at a secluded bench. We sat there enjoying each other's company, and the view when he stood up and said his speech sharing his love for me and got down on one knee! It was truly the best day. He made me feel extra special.
Details / Decor
I knew I wanted blush and champagne with touches of gold. We added some other touches for a rustic feel.
Highlight of Your Day
I could go on and on, it was all so amazing! Walking down the aisle towards my husband was an unexplainable feeling, and holding back our first kiss was harder than I thought! The first dance was another favorite. We put in a couple months of practice towards that event. Being able to share our love with everyone was just the best.
My husband said the highlight of his day was seeing me for the first time in my dress!
Shopping for the Venue
How many other venues did you consider? We looked at about three other venues.
Why Tustin Ranch?
The property was beautiful with all of the palms trees and lakes. The reception room was perfect with the high ceilings as well.
Advice for Newly Engaged Couples
Enjoy every moment and ask your coordinator questions. They are full of wonderful advice. Staying ahead of schedule when planning will reduce so much stress too.
- Venue – Tustin Ranch Golf Club
- Photographer – Lucero photography
- DJ - visions entertainment
- Dress – Haley Paige from Mon Amie
- Shoes – Badgley Mishka
- Flowers – Xavier’s Florist
- Hair & Make-up – hair-Elly Ruiz makeup-beauty and The Beach OC
- Cake – pacific patisserie
- Lounge Furniture – Solo records
- Photo Booth – grab a prop
- Invitations – wedding paper divas
- Men’s Attire – friars tux
- Bridesmaid Dresses - Alfred Angelo