Real Wedding - Melissa & Alex
Melissa and Alex Bowman were married at Marbella Country Club on Saturday, February 25, 2017 in a beautiful outdoor ceremony, followed by an indoor reception. They were accompanied by 104 of their closest family and friends!
Where They Met
Melissa: Alex’s sister set us up on a blind date. I knew her from my Barre gym class.
How He Proposed
Melissa: He proposed on the 4th of July at Lake Mission Viejo. He asked as soon as the fireworks went off. Truly magical! It was a great day overall filled with beer pong, BBQ, and pool time.
Why Marbella Country Club?
Melissa: The grounds are beautiful, and we wanted to get married locally since we are both natives to the area.
Highlights of the Ceremony
Melissa: The view, and the setup of the flowers were so green!
Highlights of the Reception
Melissa: I loved the amount of space we had. The food was amazing, and the Events Director was the best!
- Venue: Marbella Country Club
- Flowers: Jenny B Floral Designs
- Photographer: Brett Hickman Photographers
- Video: Plug Films
- DJ/Lighting: Visions Entertainment
- Rentals: BEL Event Productions
- Cake: It's All About the Cake
- Photo Booth: Snapp Photo Booth Rentals
- Hair & Makeup: Dolled Up OC