Real Wedding -Jenny & Nate
Jenny and Nate were married at Mountain Meadows Golf Course in Pomona, California, on July 17, 2016.
Where They Met
Nate: Jenny and I met at 21 Choices in Claremont.
Proposal and Engagement
Nate: I proposed to Jenny on the Rim of the World overlooking the Inland Empire on August 29, 2015.
Why Mountain Meadows?
Nate: We chose Mountain Meadows because it was close to home. This was important because we had many guests arriving from outside of California, and did not want them to have to make multiple lodging arrangements for the week before, and the week of the wedding. We loved the view of the mountains and that the ceremony site was at the same location as the reception. This way, guests could arrive and did not have to worry about moving cars, or navigating to another location.
We enjoyed the flexibility in vendors. We were not restricted to the preferred vendors and did not have to pay ridiculous fees for use of outside vendors. The food was also good and plentiful!
Challenges of Wedding Planning
Nate: Working full time, and then coming home only to work full time on planning, crafting, and coordinating vendors.
Highlights of the Ceremony
Nate: We loved our sand ceremony, and having our parents join us at the front. The DJ also did a great job with the Videographer so that the guests could hear us, as well as the pastor, very well.
Highlights of the Reception
Nate: The food was great, both during cocktail hour, and dinner!
- Venue: Mountain Meadows Golf Course
- Photographer: Holding and Co.
- Event Rentals & Décor: Mountain Meadows
- Florals: Irises Designs
- Wedding Cake & Dessert: Some Crust Bakery, Claremont
- Wedding Dress: Deborah's Bridal, Upland
- Dresses: Alfred Angelo, Rancho Cucamonga
- Groom & Groomsmen Tux’s: Men's Warehouse, Rancho Cucamonga
- Hair & Makeup: Charity Reeder (Make up) Sumer Mirkovich (Hair)
- Wedding Officiant: Pastor Robert Hamel
- DJ & Photo Booth: Ultimate Music Entertainment