Real Wedding - Janine & Patrick
When/Where did the bride & groom meet?
August 23rd 2008 at a friend’s party
Tell us about the engagement day/proposal!?
Christmas Eve last year, we went to look at Christmas lights. I had no idea otherwise I would have been much more pleasant that day, HAha. I spilled hot chocolate on myself on our way to look at the lights and it was too cold to even get out of the truck to look at the lights. Patrick was a good sport and after convincing me to get out and walk around he got down on one knee and told me how much he loved me and asked me to marry him!
What was the deciding factor to have your wedding at SeaCliff?
The location, the price, how beautiful it is
What are some the challenges that you faced planning your wedding?
Planning actually went really smooth! I guess just making sure we invited everyone we needed to and seating them at the right table!
What were the highlights of the ceremony?
Patrick and I leaving a single rose on an empty chair on memory of my mom
- Waking down the isle with my dad
- Reading our vows we wrote
- Seeing the emotion on everyone's face
What were the highlights of the reception?
- The entrance of the wedding party! We entered to the song played when the Boston Bruins score a goal (I'm from the east coast!) everyone was on their feet clapping and cheering!
- The decorations and tables were beautiful, exactly as I had envisioned.
- Getting everyone on the dance floor and witnessing our families come together as one big family!
- Photography: Briana McDonnell & Robin Carby
- Videographer: motivity films
- D.J.: Paul Rodriguez
- Venue: SeaCliff Country Club
- Dress: Monique Ihuillier
- Shoes: Betsey Johnson
- Flowers: oceanic flowers
- Hair: Alexis Mcguinness
- Make-up: Alexis Mcguinness
- Groom’s suit: Alfred Angelo
- Groom’s shoes: Alfred Angelo
- Cake: Sweet traders