Real Wedding - Alyssa & Komal
Alyssa Domingue and Komal Ahmed were married on May 20, 2016 at Los Coyotes Country Club in North Orange County, California.
The newlyweds met at work, and Komal proposed at a jungle resort in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico.
Why Los Coyotes Country Club?
The wedding venue was beautiful. But ultimately, the main reason for our choice was because of our trust in Selina Cothran, the Event Sales Director.
Highlights of the Ceremony
The opening words by the officiant and the stunning view of the palms and water feature on the golf course were the highlights.
Highlights of the Reception
The first dance, which was a hip-hop medley, kicked off the night of dancing and fun.
- Venue- Los Coyotes Country Club
- Photographer- Robert Ortiz
- DJ- Sudee Mann of PNMMP
- Dress- David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dresses- David’s Bridal
- Shoes- David’s Bridal
- Flowers- Florals by Mitzi
- Grooms Suit- Men’s Warehouse
- Cake- Hapa Cupcakes
- Photo Booth- Sudee Mann of PNMMP
- Officiant- Father of the Bride
- Stationary- Wedding Paper Divas